Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attract more players!

Hello guys,

since the news of the Tera shutting down many players are looking to join private servers.
    I joined 2 days ago the CZ server and loving it!
    It is quite empty though and from what i understand many players are reluctant to join a private server and especially one that they do not know much about!
    So i would suggest to the devs/admins of the site/game to write an article (in English) with a few details about the state of the game (about the patch, endgame equipment, monetisation etc) and release it in the site (and reddit/facebook etc) in order to attract more players!
    Many players go to Menma server only because they know more things about the Menma server and not because they like the patch better.
    So in my opinion you can increase the player base just by posting more stuff on social media about the game.

Thank you for listening!

Originally posted by Bakakoun View Post
    Hello guys,

since the news of the Tera shutting down many players are looking to join private servers.
    I joined 2 days ago the CZ server and loving it!
    It is quite empty though and from what i understand many players are reluctant to join a private server and especially one that they do not know much about!
    So i would suggest to the devs/admins of the site/game to write an article (in English) with a few details about the state of the game (about the patch, endgame equipment, monetisation etc) and release it in the site (and reddit/facebook etc) in order to attract more players!
    Many players go to Menma server only because they know more things about the Menma server and not because they like the patch better.
    So in my opinion you can increase the player base just by posting more stuff on social media about the game.

Thank you for listening!

I'm in too, old 2012 player here. Have you idea where the server is located? I live in south europe and i have high latency playing oversea, expecially us.

Comment

Game is very stable, no bugs, but the server lag, actions are delayed, in the morning there is much less lag. Another issue is that i meet 1 dude in Velika, the game is empty. Indeed it need more advertisement, but i think we have to wait the closure of the official version, then more people will come i guess.

Comment

Bueno el boom de este servidor en el lanzamiento fue súper alto, mas debido a la traducción en español que tiene, ahora que cerrara el tera oficial, creo que volveré a este servidor

Comment

Working...
        X