Why start with a PvP server? *angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why start with a PvP server? *angry

Why did you start with a PvP server? It brings out the absolute worst player base. I never played PvP servers in the old days. NEVER. Gawd-dam PKers have already ruined the game. Unless you give us a PvE server or a way to toggle PvP off on the awful launch server, then I'm not coming back.

Originally posted by Pedantic15 View Post
    Why did you start with a PvP server? It brings out the absolute worst player base. I never played PvP servers in the old days. NEVER. Gawd-dam PKers have already ruined the game. Unless you give us a PvE server or a way to toggle PvP off on the awful launch server, then I'm not coming back.
    Hey there! Don't be angry, you can toggle PvP off. Come back and play with us!

Comment

Originally posted by Pedantic15 View Post
      There was the Outlaw skill i think, will see when downloaded game

Comment

I have the same opinion. Pvp is fine and can be fun when it is a democratic and voluntary pvp, without imposition, but if pvp can be disabled it is a positive thing.

Comment

Working...
        X